Win the ultimate vegetarian experience with Linda McCartney Foods!
Linda McCartney Foods are offering you the chance to win a special vegetarian hamper, worth £100, which includes £50 of vouchers to top London restaurant Manna, as well as a delicious range of Linda McCartney Foods products and recipe books to ensure you have a week of meat-free enjoyment the best way - the Linda way!
Linda McCartney was the original food pioneer, inspiring across generations to enjoy delicious meat-free meals that are great tasting, honest, wholesome and can be celebrated in a shared experience with family and friends. Boasting an extensive range of tasty meat-free products, from the original favourite Vegetarian Sausages and Country Pies to the new Fish Free King Prawns and Asparagus and Leek Tartlet, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy!
Linda’s caring and intelligent attitude embodies the heart of the brand with each unique dish being inspired by Linda’s home-cooking. Committed to using only the best quality ingredients, the Linda McCartney range goes beyond vegetarianism and can be equally enjoyed as part of a meat-reducing diet available to anyone on any occasion. It is proud to use locally grown vegetables where possible and free-range eggs which help to make our own fresh free-range egg pasta, so you can enjoy scrumptious food with a clear conscience.
Linda McCartney Foods support Meat Free Monday, a campaign that was launched by Sir Paul McCartney and his daughters Stella and Mary to encourage the nation to help slow climate change through reducing the amount of meat consumed by having at least one meat free day a week.
For a chance of winning, answer the following question by midnight on Friday, 31st August 2012.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- No cash alternatives.
- Delivery of the prize will only be to an address in England, Scotland or Wales.
- Travel expenses, in any form, are not covered.
- Voucher's independent terms and conditions must be adhered to.
- The winner has full responsibility for voucher use.