Win Film4 Summer Screen tickets from Bordeaux Wines
Film4 Summer Screen returns to Somerset House from 16th August to 27th August and Foodepedia has teamed up with the official wine sponsor of this year’s events, Bordeaux Wines, to offer two lucky readers a tasty prize package.
Each evening a film will be shown on the giant screen with full surround sound under the stars. The series will offer visitors an exciting and eclectic line-up of classic, cult and contemporary films, enjoyed with Bordeaux wine by the glass or bottle.
Our two lucky winners will be treated to a night of outrageous new comedy on Sunday, 19th August. Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade form a neighbourhood watch group as a means to escape their humdrum lives. When they discover that their town has been overrun with aliens posing as humans, they have no choice but to take action. Our winners will be part of the first audience to discover The Watch (BBFC certificate to be confirmed) as Somerset House hosts the hilarious People’s Premiere.
As well as a pair of tickets to this sold out performance, each of the two winners will receive a prize bottle of red Bordeaux to sip and savour. Vieux Remparts 2009 is a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from Lussac Saint-Émilion in Bordeaux, available from Majestic RRP £9.99. The official wine sponsor of this year’s events, Bordeaux Wines, from the south west of France, has produced red, white and rosé wines for centuries. Bordeaux wines will be on sale at the Courtyard Bar and the Bordeaux Wine Council will also be sampling wines from its 2012 Everyday Bordeaux list. All these wines are widely available throughout the UK, priced £6 to £20, and have all been recommended by the Association of Wine Educators (AWE).
For specific details about the night, see the terms and conditions below and the event website.
For more info about the Bordeaux wine see the Bordeaux Wines website.
For more info about the event see the Summer Screen 2012 website.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these two prize packages, all you need to do is answer the following question by midnight on Thursday, 26th July 2012:
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- There are two prizes packages to be won: one pair of prize tickets (retailing at £22.50 per ticket plus booking fee) and a bottle of Bordeaux wine (retailing at £9.99) for each of the two winners.
- The winners should collect their tickets for The Watch on the night from the Box Office.
- The wine prize will be delivered to a UK mainland address; a full UK mainland address with postcode and telephone number is required for delivery.
- Tickets for Behind the Screen events are not included in the prize but are an additional £10 (which includes a complimentary drink).
- Travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
- The event is on Sunday, 19th August 2012. Doors open at 18.30; DJs from 19.00; Film starts 21.00.
- There is no fixed seating in the courtyard. Guests are invited to bring their own rugs, blankets and cushions. Sorry, no chairs or portable furniture including inflatable chairs. Cushions and blankets are available to buy on-site for £10/£15.
- The screenings are open air and go ahead come rain or shine and the audience area is not covered.
- Winners must be 18 or over and photographic ID may be required.