Win a Father's Day gift box from Mahon's Artisan Cheese plus two VIP tickets to Foodies Festival!
Mahon's Artisan Cheese, an online cheese shop offering the best cheeses from the British Isles, has teamed up with Foodepedia to offer this generous prize, worth around £150, to one lucky winner, to celebrate Father's Day.
The prize, ideal for foodie dads this Father's Day, includes the Big Poppa selection, a manly mix of Colston Basset Stilton, Scottish Criffel, Taleggio and legendary Cambus O May, revived from a 1970s recipe, as well as Adamson's handmade Pittenweem oatcakes and Trotter's Italian Mostarda, the perfect peppery accompaniment to this whiffy quartet.
See the full range on the Mahon's Artisan Cheese website.
The winner will also have a tasty VIP day out at Foodies Festivals, with more than 100 exhibitors to discover plus cooking demonstrations from Michelin-starred and TV chefs. New for 2012 are the City Beach, Wine Village, and Street Food Avenue which showcases cuisine from across the globe.
The winner can choose which Foodies Festival to attend from the following: Tatton Park Cheshire (July 6/7/8), Bristol Harbourside (July 13/14/15), Edinburgh (Aug 10/11/12), London Battersea Park (Aug 17/18/19) and Oxford South Parks (Aug 25/26/27).
To find out more, visit the Foodies Festival website.
For a chance to win this wonderful prize, answer the following question by midnight on Tuesday, 12th June 2012:
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- Delivery, within the UK including Northern Ireland and the Islands, will be arranged between Mahon Artisan Cheese and the winner. For full delivery details see Mahon's Artisan Cheese website.