Win free MOMA! breakfasts for a month
MOMA!, the team that is banishing bad breakfast habits with their scrummy oat-based breakfast range, is launching a nationwide search for MOMA! Morning Heroes, those wonderful people who kick-start our mornings. MOMA! is asking the great British public, from Land’s End to John O’Groats and everywhere in between, to nominate the people in their lives who help get their mornings going. It could be anyone – your milkman, your mum, the cheery lollipop lady at the end of your street or the best mate you walk to work with. MOMA! believes it is high time we praised our unsung heroes and said a big thank you to those who help us start our day the right way. If you would like to nominate your morning hero, visit the morning hero website. Prizes for the winners of the morning hero competition include a luxury trip to Switzerland, a UK spa break and a top of the range coffee machine. Plus, anyone who nominates a hero will win a supply of MOMA! breakfasts.
Meanwhile, four Foodepedia readers will win a month’s supply of MOMA! breakfasts, worth £40 each, by answering the question below by 6pm on Friday, 22nd June.
MOMA! has been revolutionising mornings with its range of delicious jumbo oat and probiotic yoghurt products which offer a healthy and tasty alternative to keep you full until lunch. Choose from the original Bircher Muesli that comes crammed full of jumbo oats soaked in apple juice and mixed with low-fat probiotic Somerset yoghurt and real fruit; the Oatie Shake, blended with bananas and apple juice and packed into a bottle so you can drink it on the go; and the Hodgepodge, a layer of spiced fruit, low-fat probiotic yoghurt and a packet of crunchy granola to pour on top. For more information on the MOMA! range, visit the MOMA! website.
To be in with a chance of winning a month’s supply of MOMA! breakfasts, answer the following question by 6pm on Friday, 22nd June 2012.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- Prizes will be posted to the winners or sent as vouchers, to be agreed on winning.