Win A Mega Meat Delivery From field&flower
Vegans and vegetarians look away now. We’ve got together with online meat merchants field&flower to offer two lucky carnivore readers the chance to get their teeth into something really special.
They work with some of the best independent Somerset farmers, the ones who share their animal welfare and sustainability values. Everything they deliver is sourced by James Flower and hand-butchered and packed by the team.
As farmers, they understand what goes into producing meat.
They promise to be always free range, to always support traditional British farming, and that their animals will always be well looked after and fed a natural diet. And the best bit is the meat comes direct to your door.
field&flower are offering two Foodepedia readers a meat box worth £50 each, containing Sirloin Steaks (340g) a whole chicken (1.5kg) a pork loin, boned and rolled (1kg) and a half leg of lamb, bone-In (1.4kg).
It’ll give you a great big taste of what field & flower have to offer.
Simply answer the following question, the answer is on the field&flower website.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating. No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- Competition closes midnight March 9th 2018