El Churrasco burger by Lucky Chip
by Chef Foode - Wednesday August 3, 2016 9:08 am
Cooking time: 10-15mins Serves: 4
600g beef mince (15% fat)
4 white baps
12 slices American cheese per burger (3 per burger)
80g black beans
80g brown onions, thinly sliced
Hellmann’s Spicy Churrasco Sauce
Small handful Iceberg lettuce, shredded
1/2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- In a bowl, season your mince well with salt and pepper and mix with your hands.
- Weigh the mince into four portions of 150g and use your hands to shape into burger patties.
- Meanwhile add ½ tbs oil to pan and gently brown onions and beans together set aside when soft.
- Heat the remaining sunflower oil on a flat griddle or frying pan and cook the burger patties over a medium heat for 2 mins or until nicely caramelized
- As they cook, lightly toast your buns under the grill
- Flip the burger patties and add American cheese to the top while the second side cooks for a further 2 mins or until juices run clear
- Place two heaped tablespoons of the onions and beans mix on top of the cheese.
- Add a generous serving of Hellmann’s Spicy Churrasco sauce, and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise to the burger bun with a small handful of iceberg lettuce to taste.
- Once the burger patties are cooked to your liking, place in the toasted bun and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Lucky Chip for Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk.