New premium wines arrive from New Zealand
by Newsdesk - Saturday June 16, 2012 3:55 pm
Invivo, a premium New Zealand winery, launched its range of wines in London this week. The company was founded in 2007 by Tim Lightbourne and Rob Cameron who look after the marketing and winemaking respectively.
The selection of award winning wines from Invivo, made in Marlborough and Central Otago, include a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and a low calorie and low alcohol Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
The company sponsors various art movements and have decided to launch their display in Harvey Nichols with grafitti wine boxes by Da Wild Stallions, grafitti artists based in East London. They are also available at selected wine merchants.
For more information, visit www.invivowines.com
More by this writer
- Oslo Hackney hosts Jӓgermeister Deer & Beer Event
- Slider Decider. This Saturday the chips are down
- Jamie Oliver Adds Quick & Easy Five-Ingredient Dishes To Jamie’s Italian Menus
- Mayfair’s Smith & Whistle perfectly paired Pie & Mash menu
- Ginza Onodera Introduces Rare Sake Dinner Series with World Sake Imports