Love wine? Then get down to Clerkenwell for the Wine Sessions
by Newsdesk - Friday November 15, 2013 2:11 pm
With fine wine becoming ever-more accessible, parting ways with its previously specialist-only following, the Wine Sessions promise to educate, inform, and of course tantalise the senses with numerous varieties of quality wine.
Guests include wine experts Jancis Robinson and Tom Harrow, as well as a carefully chosen panel of sommeliers, journalists and importers. A pop-up bar, run by Sager and Wilde, will be serving food and drink throughout.
Tickets cost from £15.
TOAST Presents... the Wine Sessions
Saturday 23 November 2013
The Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell Close, EC1
More by this writer
- Loukoumades Weekend at White City Place
- El Pirata Mayfair Celebrates the World Cup with New Spanish Delicacies and Wines
- Wright Brothers Battersea Power Station Offer Seafood Treats Galore at London Seafood Festival
- Castilla y Leon promotes its gastronomy and wines in London
- Taste Of London Comes Together With World Class To Offer The Food And Drink Experiences Of The Summer