Love wine? Then get down to Clerkenwell for the Wine Sessions
by Newsdesk - Friday November 15, 2013 2:11 pm
With fine wine becoming ever-more accessible, parting ways with its previously specialist-only following, the Wine Sessions promise to educate, inform, and of course tantalise the senses with numerous varieties of quality wine.
Guests include wine experts Jancis Robinson and Tom Harrow, as well as a carefully chosen panel of sommeliers, journalists and importers. A pop-up bar, run by Sager and Wilde, will be serving food and drink throughout.
Tickets cost from £15.
TOAST Presents... the Wine Sessions
Saturday 23 November 2013
The Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell Close, EC1
More by this writer
- Ketel One Launches A Dutch Brunch Series
- A Mediterranean Escape with Gin Mare
- Peroni Ambra And Franceso Mazzei Bring A Taste Of Italy To Somerset House This Summer
- Dirty Martini unveils their new summer Pisco & Tonic range
- Goose Island Beer Co Partners With Odette’s Primrose Hill To Launch Six-Course ‘Fine Dining’ Experience