‘Some like it hot’ cabaret week at Bellamy’s
by Newsdesk - Tuesday August 19, 2014 12:08 pm
Bellamy’s Restaurant, the French brasserie on Bruton Place in Mayfair, is holding a cabaret week until Saturday 23rd August.
These evenings, called ‘Some Like It Hot’, will feature the return to the restaurant of actress and singer Rebecca Grant best known for her roles in BBC dramas and her stage credits include Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Bombay Dreams. West End conductor Tom Wakeley will accompany her on the piano.
The offering will include a bellini, a three course dinner and a half bottle of wine for £65. Head Chef Stéphane Pacoud, who trained with Pierre Koffmann at La Tante Claire, followed by 12 years at Annabel’s, has created the menu.
The selection of dishes will include Gazpacho, Shellfish en Gelée, Tuna Steak aux Girolles, Grilled Fillet of Lamb au Romarin, Eton Mess and Tarte au Citron, amongst others. The starters and mains will be matched with French wines.
18/18A Bruton Place
More by this writer
- Loukoumades Weekend at White City Place
- El Pirata Mayfair Celebrates the World Cup with New Spanish Delicacies and Wines
- Wright Brothers Battersea Power Station Offer Seafood Treats Galore at London Seafood Festival
- Castilla y Leon promotes its gastronomy and wines in London
- Taste Of London Comes Together With World Class To Offer The Food And Drink Experiences Of The Summer