Bel & The Dragon wine auction and dinner on the 7th March.
by Newsdesk - Thursday February 25, 2016 5:02 pm
Bel & The Dragon are hosting a wine auction on the 7th March. It takes place at their site in the historic market town of Godalming, nestled in the picturesque Surrey Hills and a short stroll from the river Wey.
They will be auctioning a truly mouth-watering selection of Bordeaux, Burgundies and a whole host of other wonderful wines from around the world.
Guests will be treated to a wonderful two course dinner whilst they bid on a superb collection of the best crus, vineyards, producers and vintages.
The 10-lot auction will also feature a selection of the finest Champagnes and a Balthazar of Laurent-Perrier will also come under the hammer. Burgundy lovers will relish the sight of Montrachet – considered one of the world’s finest white wine vineyards.
The two-course menu will include a selection of delicious dishes including their signature Roasted Suckling Pig or Pan Roasted Hake with Pearl Barley & Wild Mushroom Risotto followed by their Gooey Gluten-Free Chocolate Nemesis or Cashel Blue Cheese laced with Port and served with crisp Celery & Oatcakes, aka Drunken Cheese.
For more information belandthedragon-godalming.co.uk
More by this writer
- Ketel One Launches A Dutch Brunch Series
- A Mediterranean Escape with Gin Mare
- Peroni Ambra And Franceso Mazzei Bring A Taste Of Italy To Somerset House This Summer
- Dirty Martini unveils their new summer Pisco & Tonic range
- Goose Island Beer Co Partners With Odette’s Primrose Hill To Launch Six-Course ‘Fine Dining’ Experience