Bea’s Cake Boutique Opens in Marylebone
by Chloe Walden - Monday July 11, 2016 3:07 pm
Bea’s Cake Boutique has opened its newest café following an extensive refurbishment just of Marylebone High Street. The new location is an opportunity for Bea’s to showcase its new food offering, interiors and branding.
The new menu has been designed by executive chef Jane Smyth and shows the evolution Bea’s has undertaken over the years, transforming from a local café in Bloomsbury to a premium offering with light savoury dishes, such as Serrano ham with tapenade and fig relish on toast, and Prosciutto, bocconcini and artichoke salad. The Afternoon Tea has also been given a refresh, with new sandwiches and cakes included.
The look and interior of the new Marylebone store is also new for Bea’s, with the old signature colour of blue swapped for light and modern pastel shades of pinks, caramels and creams. Bea’s has also created a formal space to enjoy afternoon with, with an area at the rear of the café, offering seating for up to 32 and an outside terrace for when summer finally arrives.
Bea’s Marylebone is located at the corner of Marylebone High Street & Devonshire Street and will be open 7 days a week.
27a Devonshire Street, London, W1G 6PN
More by this writer
- Ketel One Launches A Dutch Brunch Series
- A Mediterranean Escape with Gin Mare
- Peroni Ambra And Franceso Mazzei Bring A Taste Of Italy To Somerset House This Summer
- Dirty Martini unveils their new summer Pisco & Tonic range
- Goose Island Beer Co Partners With Odette’s Primrose Hill To Launch Six-Course ‘Fine Dining’ Experience