The Cinnamon Club & The Providores and Tapa Room collaborate on a one-off dinner
by Newsdesk - Tuesday May 24, 2016 11:05 am
Westminster restaurant The Cinnamon Club and Marylebone haunt The Providores and Tapa Room have teamed up to celebrate their milestone 15th anniversaries with a one-night-only collaborative dinner on 21st June featuring the finest dishes from chefs Vivek Singh and Peter Gordon.
Both famed for their interpretations of fusion cuisine, Vivek and Peter will cook a six course anniversary feast (£120 per person) at The Cinnamon Club with a cocktail on arrival and matching wines. Later in the year, Vivek will join Peter in The Providores and Tapa Room kitchen for the second and final anniversary dinner on Tuesday 18th October.
Guests can expect modern Indian signatures from Vivek such as tandoori breast of Anjou squab pigeon with pumpkin chutney and carpaccio of home-cured Shetland salmon with caramel jhal muri (savoury puffed rice). Peter’s celebratory dishes will include grilled scallops with sweet chilli sauce, crème fraiche and grilled lamb neck with smoked mash and aubergine tamarind relish.
This collaboration will only happen once at each restaurant, so make sure you book your place now
Timings: 6.30pm arrival for 7.15pm dinner.
More by this writer
- Ketel One Launches A Dutch Brunch Series
- A Mediterranean Escape with Gin Mare
- Peroni Ambra And Franceso Mazzei Bring A Taste Of Italy To Somerset House This Summer
- Dirty Martini unveils their new summer Pisco & Tonic range
- Goose Island Beer Co Partners With Odette’s Primrose Hill To Launch Six-Course ‘Fine Dining’ Experience