Nusa Kitchen Launch Brand New Location
by Newsdesk - Wednesday February 8, 2017 5:02 pm
Started in 2004 by mother and son team Patou and Mark Cox Nusa Kitchen are launching two brand new restaurants, with brand new offerings including the large vegetarian and vegan choice.
It will showcase all the best Nusa Kitchen has to offer including their delicious traditional Asian soups, fresh authentic healthy salads and famous rice boxes. All of which are still developed by Patou herself using only the best and freshest ingredients. There will also be the opportunity to try some of Nusa Kitchen’s brand new creations from their freshly launched breakfast menus.
There is also another new site in the works and it will be located in Principal Place, Shoreditch later this year, taking the total number of locations to six. These new sites join the already incredibly popular outlets in Adam’s Court, Cannon Street and Queen Victoria Street, known for their lunchtime queues.
More by this writer
- Ketel One Launches A Dutch Brunch Series
- A Mediterranean Escape with Gin Mare
- Peroni Ambra And Franceso Mazzei Bring A Taste Of Italy To Somerset House This Summer
- Dirty Martini unveils their new summer Pisco & Tonic range
- Goose Island Beer Co Partners With Odette’s Primrose Hill To Launch Six-Course ‘Fine Dining’ Experience