‘Milk And Cookie’ Pop-Up Launches New Flavours At Selfridges
by Newsdesk - Wednesday March 29, 2017 1:03 pm
Following their Old Street Station pop-up, Blondies Kitchen has announced their first retail collaboration with Selfridges, where they will launch their milk and cookie bar on Monday 1st May. The new pop up will be launching as part of Selfridges ‘Our House’ scheme, which celebrates tastes of home.
For one month only, the brand-new Raspberry & Coconut cookie and Frosted Flakes cereal milk will be available exclusively at the Selfridges’ Foodhall pop-up.
Londoners can now find the blonde baking duo at Selfridges’ Foodhall from 9.30 to 21.00, Monday to Saturday and 11.30 to 18.00 on Sundays throughout the month of May.
Their signature Cookie Icon - two classic milk chocolate cookies sandwiched together with a honeycomb chocolate mousse - will also be back due to popular demand.
Gluten-free and lactose-free diets are also catered for with the return of Gluten Who? peanut butter oats cookie and almond milk by Plenish.
Selection boxes will now be available, which are the perfect gift any cookie lover.
Freshly baked daily by Blondies Kitchen, the menu of six cookie flavours and three types of milk will be located in the Foodhall at Selfridges from 9.30am on Monday 1st May 2017.
● Blondies Kitchen Milk and Cookie Pop Up Bar runs from 9:30am Monday 1st May until 21:00pm Monday 29th May 2017 7 days a week
● The Blondies Kitchen website will go live on 31st March
1. Raspberry & Coconut – NEW! (£3.00)
2. Cookie Icon – two classic cookies sandwiched with honeycomb chocolate mousse (£6.00)
3. Classic – milk choc chip (£3.00 per cookie)
4. Gluten Who? – peanut butter, oats (£3.50)
5. Double Choc Tahini – sesame seeds (£3.50)
6. Get Stuffed – Oreo cookie stuffed with Nutella (£3.50)
7. Kinder Love You – Kinder Bar, vanilla cookie dough (£3.50)
1. Just Milk – 100% of the good stuff (£3.00)
2. Cereal Milk – Coco Pops/Frosted Flakes (£4.00)
3. Almond Milk – By Plenish (£3.50)
- · Selection gift boxes will be available exclusively to Selfridges