Smith & Wollensky Celebrate 40th Anniversary
by Newsdesk - Tuesday October 10, 2017 3:10 pm
This October, Smith & Wollensky London is celebrating the steakhouse brand’s 40th anniversary with a set menu and a selection of steak specials.
The limited-edition set menu will be available throughout the month of October and priced at £77 to reflect the opening year of the first ever Smith & Wollensky.
Guests can opt for Kansas City Cut Bone-In Sirloin 595g, priced at £64, Bone-In Rib-Eye 680g for £72 and a T-Bone 700g, priced at £74.
Kick off with a classic Manhattan, a blend of sweet vermouth, bitters and the finest American Bourbon Maker’s Mark. For the main event, tuck into a Prime Dry-Aged Signature Bone-In Rib-Eye 680g, hand cut at the on-site butchery and complimented by delicious sides of creamed spinach and French fries.
To finish things off, there’s a complimentary taster of Smith & Wollensky’s famously indulgent chocolate cake.
Wash it all down with a glass of Smith & Wollensky’s own Private Reserve Red Blend, chosen for its combination of richness and finesse derived from using a combination of the finest Napa Valley grapes.
Proud to be the only national steakhouse brand in the UK devoted to dry-aging and butchering USDA Prime steaks in-house, Smith & Wollensky continues to honour this tried and true tradition that traces back to their first restaurant opening.
More by this writer
- Loukoumades Weekend at White City Place
- El Pirata Mayfair Celebrates the World Cup with New Spanish Delicacies and Wines
- Wright Brothers Battersea Power Station Offer Seafood Treats Galore at London Seafood Festival
- Castilla y Leon promotes its gastronomy and wines in London
- Taste Of London Comes Together With World Class To Offer The Food And Drink Experiences Of The Summer