New Design and New Menu For Orrery
by Newsdesk - Tuesday February 6, 2018 10:02 am
I have happy memories of Orrery from twenty years ago, in particular the night I fell over the cheese trolley. The food was aways good, the atmosphere rather special and the cheeses, when not scattered over the carpet, always ripe and well-chosen.
On 10th February Orrery restaurant will mark its 21st anniversary by re-opening with a new interior by Sagrada and a new menu from Chef Patron Igor Tymchyshyn.
Igor’s cooking is a mix of classic and modern French cooking with inspiration from ingredients sourced largely from British suppliers and France.
The menu features new dishes of fillet steak tartare with a sourdough and truffle dressing and a signature Kentish lamb wellington with salsify and garlic, for two to share.
Original favourites will remain, including the Tournedos Rossini with celeriac and sauce périgordine and Igor’s Jerusalem artichoke risotto.
That celebrated cheese trolley is on offer after dinner, and will showcase over thirty artisan cheeses all curated by the restaurant’s very own ‘frommelier’, and for those keen to learn more, the restaurant will host regular cheese and wine evenings throughout the year.
55 Marylebone High St, Marylebone, London W1U 5RB
Monday - Saturday: 12.00pm - 2.30pm
Sunday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm
Monday - Thursday & Sunday: 6.30pm - 10.00pm
Friday - Saturday: 6.30pm - 10.30pm
More by this writer
- The Summerhouse Presents Mount Pleasant Estate Wine Dinner
- Pi, a new artisan pizzeria, to open in Clapham
- Lyle’s, Sager & Wilde, Pollen Street Social and Berber & Q join venues across the UK for #rawwineweek (7-14 March 2018)
- Victorian Passions & Pursuits: Afternoon Tea fit for a Queen at The Orangery by Searcys
- Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London Launches Chinese New Year Menu With Emmy Nominated Chef, Chef Ching