Pi, a new artisan pizzeria, to open in Clapham
by Newsdesk - Tuesday February 20, 2018 2:02 pm
Pi, a new artisan pizzeria, is set to open in Clapham this Thursday 22nd February. This is the second site for Pi, following the success of the first in Winchester.
Owner Rosie Whaley gave up her career in fashion to set up Pi after being inspired by a stint at a Florence pizzeria on a working holiday. She has used her creative flair to personally design the restaurant interiors to create vibrant spaces with buzzing yet relaxing atmosphere.
Pi’s secret dough recipe involved a 72 hour fermentation process resulting in a light, lean base with airy crispy crusts, available as an individual pizza or as a 20” with the option to have toppings in half and half, or even thirds.
Pizzas are available as standard size; with the option for half and half, or as a 20 inch base to share with two or three menu options.
Toppings include; Hampshire pork sausage, sliced desiree potatoes, garlic, thyme, caper crumb and nocellara olives; wild boar salami, red chilli and piquillo peppers; Lebanese spiced ground lamb with Turkish yoghurt and fresh parsley; and Old Winchester cauliflower cheese, chorizo and spinach.
All pizzas can be pimped with whole balls of Burrata Pugliese or Bufala Mozzarella; a signature Pi twist sure to please London’s army of cheese lovers.
More by this writer
- Loukoumades Weekend at White City Place
- El Pirata Mayfair Celebrates the World Cup with New Spanish Delicacies and Wines
- Wright Brothers Battersea Power Station Offer Seafood Treats Galore at London Seafood Festival
- Castilla y Leon promotes its gastronomy and wines in London
- Taste Of London Comes Together With World Class To Offer The Food And Drink Experiences Of The Summer