Shu Xiangge Sichuan Hot Pot opens in Gerrard Street.
by Newsdesk - Wednesday January 31, 2018 1:01 pm
Shu Xiangge, has opened its doors in Chinatown London, bringing authentic Sichuan Hot Pot from southwestern China to the heart of Gerrard Street.
Customers can then choose from a selection of 80 different ingredients, from unusual cuts such as ox tongue, beef tendon, tripe and aorta, to premium Wagyu beef, Rib Eye, and a varied selection of fresh seafood and vegetable options.
Hot Pot at Shu Xiangge Chinatown will be cooked at the table in classic Sichuan style 9-grid pots; a tradition that stretches back over 200 years to the Yangtze River inChongqing, Sichuan province.
Shu Xiangge Chinatown will champion this ancient social tradition, as groups of diners are invited to cook, sample and share soups between them at a communal 9-grid hotpot.
Broth flavourings and seasonings at Shu Xiangge Chinatown come directly from the Sichuan province, while fresh ingredients will be sourced on a daily basis from local London markets.
Shu Xiangge Chinatown
10 Gerrard Street
More by this writer
- Oblix West Give You Back Your Lunch Hour
- Berber & Q Throws ‘Mechoui Alley’ Party To Celebrate The Launch Of Josh Katz’s Debut Cookbook
- The Hind’s Head to launch All-Star Guest Chef Series
- ROKA Canary Wharf launches ‘ROKA Summer Terrace Sessions’ in partnership with CÎROC vodka
- Ichiba To Open In Westfield