Terms and Conditions
By using the site you agree to comply with our terms and conditions, which are as follows:
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential, ensuring that your account is not used by others and you are responsible for any actions that occur if your account is used by others. If your password becomes known to others you should inform us immediately. Foodepedia reserves the right to refuse access to the website and remove or edit content at our discretion.
- You may not data mine, reproduce, re-sell, publish or modify any portion of the web site without written consent from Foodepedia.
- Users of Foodepedia may post reviews as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not contain any form of commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Foodepedia reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
If you do post content or submit material, you grant Foodepedia a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Foodepedia and its sub-licensees the right to use (or choose not to use) the name that you submit in connection with such content.
You may only post content to this website which you own the rights to, which is accurate, and which does not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify Foodepedia for all claims brought by a third party against Foodepedia in connection with content which you post.
- Due to the volume of businesses or venues and visitor comments featured on Foodepedia, we are not able to verify the accuracy of all information on the site. Therefore, in the event of inaccurate, defamatory or copyright-infringing information appearing on the web site, we agree to endeavour to remove the relevant content within a reasonable time.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos and images is the property of Foodepedia or its content suppliers unless otherwise stated and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Foodepedia and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Foodepedia's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) without Foodepedia's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website without Foodepedia's express written consent.
- Foodepedia respects the intellectual property and reputation of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed or that your name, business or reputation has been defamed in any way please notify us immediately.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website and policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies in force at the time that you use the website. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid or for unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.