David Berry Green on the wines of Nebbiolo
by Douglas Blyde - Saturday April 16, 2011 8:35 am
David Berry Green, eighth generation family member and buyer of Italian wines for eponymous wines and spirits merchant, Berry Brothers and Rudd, talks about his crusade to popularise wines made from nebbiolo, the leading red grape of Piedmont. He argues that value, freshness and intrigue may be found by looking beyond designer Barolos and Barbarescos, such as Langhe and Nebbiolo d'Alba...
Thank you to Denise Medrano (The Wine Sleuth) for recording the interview at Castello di Grinzane Cavour.
More by this writer
- Patty & Bun x THIS THIS Isn’t Chicken Nuggets and Isn’t Bacon Launching at Patty & Bun
- Kitchenaid Experience Store Plant Based Recipes Cookery Course
- Meals On Reels Presents Withnail & I A Sensory Edible Cinematic Experience at The Signal Pub
- New Plant Based Pop Up @ NT's by Palm Greens
- Truffle - Announce Their Newest Opening On Southbank