Wine a Magnum of Bisol Crede Prosecco
Both connoisseurs and critics consider producer, Bisol to be one of the Veneto’s finest and most consistent wine producers. Spanning the malachite coloured Connegliano-Valdobbiadene hills, equidistant from Venice and the Pearl of the Dolomites, Cortina D’Ampezzo, Bisol owns and manages a collage of crus.
Despite 16th century origins, the Bisol winery is still a family run business, managed by Antonio and Eliseo Bisol together with their sons, Gianluca and Desiderio, Claudio and Alberto.
Although we would prefer to uncork it ourselves, Foodepedia has agreed to give away a magnum (equivalent to two standard bottles) of Bisol's Crede Prosecco. Referring to the cru of clay and ancient marine sandstone, this brilliant gold coloured, mineral wine weaves subtle aromas of almonds and wildflowers, with small, persistent bubbles on the palate.
Crede, incidentally, is blended with fresh white peach purée to form the famous Bellini cocktail at Venice’s luxurious ‘Danieli’ Hotel bar, voted Gambero Rosso’s ‘Bar d’Italia’ five years in a row.
If we have whetted your appetite but your are unlucky enough to win this wine, Bisol Prosecco is available in the UK via London agent Bibendum Wines who also supply a range of top bars and restaurants.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating. No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.