Sarah Stillman’s beautiful table and kitchen accessories
One lucky Foodepedia reader will win six large tablemats; six round, square or rectangular coasters; and one glass worktop saver (which can also be used as a cheeseboard, as in the photo), valued at £100, from Sarah Stillman Designs.
Talented Sarah Stillman studied textiles at Bournemouth and Poole College of Art and, during her early career, designed wallpapers and fabrics before opening a shop, Cloud Nine, in Hertfordshire where she sold her exclusive and sought-after range of hand-painted T-shirts.
After marrying and having a family she was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome (a rare genetic disorder of the connective tissue) and underwent open-heart surgery. While convalescing, and not wanting to sit around doing nothing, she decided to use her artistic talents in new ways, starting with a range of vibrantly colourful greetings cards. These proved so successful that she developed a range of kitchen and table accessories, inspired in particular by her love of gardening, nature and plants. The full range is on the Sarah Stillman Designs website.
Sarah Stillman also works to commission, designing products to match clients’ colour schemes. She would be happy to discuss other combinations of products (with the same £100 prize value) if the suggested selection is not suitable for the competition winner.
For a chance to win six large tablemats; six round, square or rectangular coasters; and one glass worktop saver, answer the following question by 3rd October 2011.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- The six large tablemats must all be the same shape and the same design.
- The six coasters must all be the same shape and the same design.
- You may choose other products within the Sarah Stillman Designs range, after discussion with and agreement from Sarah Stillman Designs.
- The prize value is up to and not exceeding £100.
- The prize will be mailed to the competition winner by Sarah Stillman Designs.
- All products are made to order and will take three to four weeks to be delivered.