Win A Pair Of Tickets To Taste of London Festive With Bordeaux Wines
This winter, the Bordeaux Wine Bar will be heading to Taste of London Festive, giving guests the chance to discover an extraordinary array of sparkling Crémants, dry and aromatic whites, fruity rosés and modern reds from the Bordeaux wine region in time for the festive season.
From Thursday 21st November to Sunday 24th November, the Bordeaux Wine Bar will pop up at Tobacco Dock among some of London’s finest eateries and live entertainment, to offer Taste of London Festive visitors the opportunity to immerse themselves in the extraordinary world of Bordeaux wines via a range of tasting experiences.
Struggling to pick just one wine? Try a free 15-minute speed tasting, designed to give you a relaxed, whistle-stop tour of Bordeaux through the sampling of a Crémant, a dry white and an enticing red.
Or, if you prefer to take your time, select three wines on one of the £8 Discovery Flights – a wonderful way to taste your way around the Bordeaux wine region without travelling there yourself.
So why not join 30,000 hungry foodies in kicking off the festive season in style at the food-filled Winter Wonderland that is Taste Festive.
Toast the start of the winter festivities with a delicious glass of sparkling Crémant de Bordeaux and enjoy a sumptuous selection of wines that match many of the dishes from neighbouring street food vendors – the perfect way to keep you warm over the brisk winter evenings!
There can’t be a more idyllic place to welcome in the Christmas season than at the Bordeaux Wine Bar, make sure to purchase your Taste of London Festive tickets here.
Or win one of two pair of tickets to the event, with a case of wine and a speed tasting.
Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating. No purchase necessary to enter.
- The competition can only be entered via this page
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
- Entries close Midnight 19th November