Latin style grilled corn with a kick
by Chef Foode - Wednesday August 3, 2016 9:08 am
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serves: 6
6 ears corn-on-the-cob
50g Flora Gold
100g Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ red chili, deseeded, finely chopped
40g finely grated Cotija or Parmesan cheese
Some fresh coriander for garnish
- Evenly rub corn with Flora Gold. Grill corn over medium heat, turning often, until tender.
- Arrange hot corn on serving platter; let cool for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, combine Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic and chili in a small bowl.
- Brush corn all over with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with fresh coriander.
TIP: You may add more chili if you want it spicier.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit www.hellmanns.co.uk.
More by this writer
- Pasta “straccia” with wild mushroom and Grana Padano Riserva by Francesco Mazzei
- Going out for a beer, or several, in Slovenia
- Just a French Guy Cooking: Easy recipes and kitchen hacks for rookies - Alexis Gabriel Ainouz
- Winter Warmer Recipes from Hankies
- OXO POP. Bring Your Kitchen Storage To Elegant Control