Bottomless Prosecco & Unlimited Pizzette at Cucina Asellina
by Newsdesk - Tuesday July 28, 2015 10:07 am
This summer, Italian bar and restaurant, Cucina Asellina are launching a unique ‘Bottomless Prosecco & Unlimited Pizzette’ offering. Priced at £20 per person, the menu is available for a 90 minute sitting fromMonday to Sunday, between 4pm and 8pm and can be enjoyed either on the terrace or in the stylish and relaxed setting of the restaurant.
Accompanying the ‘Bottomless Prosecco’ is an exclusively paired pizzette menu, created by head chef Stefano Lorenzini and chef director Barry Vera. The menu consists of five unique pizzette including: Proscuitto di San Daniele, fontina, and rocket; Buffalo mozzarella, tomato and basil; Confit tuna, onions, capers and gaeta olives; Burrata, rocket, fresh tomato and basil pesto; and Calzone, Roast Ham, Mozzarella and Artichokes. For those looking for a lighter option, all pizzette bases are available gluten free on request.
Cucina Asellina is located on The Strand, within the ME London hotel and is open Mondayto Sunday from 12 noon till late.
336-337 The Strand, London, WC2R 1HA
More by this writer
- Chef John Burton Race launches Kickstarter campaign to publish inspiring new book.
- Hot Stone reopens with new 14 course Omakase menu
- Michelin Starred Chef, Atul Kochhar, And Trend-setting Cake Baker, Rosalind Miller, Join Learning With Experts Line Up
- Koji, the Japanese secret in Parson’s Green reopens its doors on Thursday 23rd July
- The Fine Cider Company has launched The Pommelier Club