Three Michelin-starred Da Vittorio Chefs Visit L’Anima, London
by Newsdesk - Wednesday October 14, 2015 4:10 pm
Brothers, Enrico and Roberto Cerea of Da Vittorio, Bergamo, bring their unmistakable culinary style to L’Anima, in the heart of the City
For three days only this November the dynamic Cerea brothers, Enrico and Roberto, from Bergamo’s acclaimed Da Vittorio will be cooking a special menu at award-winning L’Anima, in the heart of the City.
From a multi-award-winning culinary dynasty spanning almost half a century, Enrico and Roberto Cerea live and breathe Italian cooking. Executive Chef Enrico, known as ‘Chicco’ is the eldest son of Da Vittorio’s founders, Bruna and Vittorio. Together with his younger brother, Executive Chef Partner Roberto, known as ‘Bobo’, the two are renowned for their creativity, using the finest ingredients – all reflecting the traditions of Lombardy and the Mediterranean.
The Da Vittorio menu will feature dishes including:
- Amuse-bouche – Crostino of Altamura Bread with Cantabrico Anchovies
- Stockfish Carpaccio with Bacon Foam, Coffee and Hazelnut Brittle
- Sardinian Fregola with Citrus Fruits and Prawns
- Risotto with Shellfish Bisque
- Yellow Mediterranean Style Black Cod
- Piccole Dolcezze
1 Snowden Street, London EC2A 2DQ.
Opening Hours: Lunch - 11.45 am - 3 pm; Dinner - 5.30 pm - 11 pm
More by this writer
- Spice & Wine: An Indian Cookalong | 67 Pall Mall x Mallika Basu
- New luxury hamper collection from Somerset-based Sharpham Park,
- New Zia Lucia Celebrates New Site With The Launch Of Birra Cabriolè
- Homestead, All-day Dining Concept From Sven-hanson Britt And Unlocked To Launch As London City Island’s New Restaurant
- The Ginger Pig & SHUK Weekend Brisket Pita Box