LIMA to launch first retail range at Harrods
by Newsdesk - Thursday January 14, 2016 5:01 pm
The owners of Michelin starred LIMA Fitzrovia and LIMA Floral will launch a Peruvian delicatessen within the world-famous Harrods Food Hall. The offering, curated exclusively for the prestigious store, will be available from 1st March 2016.
The deli menu will offer a variety of Peruvian dishes designed to take-away for lunch and dinner on the go. Customers can enjoy options including salmon and seabream ceviche; potatoes huancaina, a traditional Peruvian dish from the town of Huancayo; beef or chicken empanadas and various anticuchos, a street-food dish originating from Peru during the pre-Columbian era. The range incorporates both traditional and contemporary Peruvian cooking, celebrating vibrant and innovative flavours reflecting the gastronomic expansion seen in Peru over recent years.
Launching in March 2016, LIMA Harrods will mark the first product range from the team behind LIMA Fitzrovia and LIMA Floral restaurants.
More by this writer
- Issho-Ni Chef’s Table Dining Experience. An Intimate Eight-Course Japanese Tasting Journey
- London’s newest food festival is serving up jam hot vibes
- Luxury Cotswolds hotel, Tewkesbury Park, to host extravagant three-day New Year’s celebration
- Christmas comes to P.F. Chang’s Asian Table
- Ice Ice Baby. South Place Hotel Warms Up With CIROC