Sizzle on the Soho Sky Terrace with BBQ Brunches this Summer at The Courthouse Hotel
by Newsdesk - Thursday July 14, 2016 1:07 pm
Central London’s www.courthouse-hotel.com launches their new BBQ for Sunday brunches in the sun.
With temperatures set to soar across the capital from mid July, the Soho Sky Terrace provides the backdrop to while away the warm days and evenings with a BBQ menu.
This year, the space is equipped with a state of the art Barbecue for an outdoor dining experience amid the rooftops. Available every Sunday, the smoked menu is a collection of freshly prepared dishes; including Spicy Tiger Prawns with Coriander and Chilli, Authentic Hot Dogs with Sauté Onions and Mustard, Halloumi and Pepper Skewers, as well as a range of smaller plates including freshly tossed salads.
Cool off with the hotel’s summer cocktail selection including the Margherita Sour with Lime juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, and a slice of lemon; or the Champagne Granite with Campari & Pink grapefruit Granite topped with Champagne.
Resting over the bustle of Carnaby Street below and complete with inviting furnishings, the modern and intimate space is perfect for enjoying the new menu, cocktails and London views.
The Courthouse Hotel, 19 – 21 Great Marlborough Street, W1F 7LH
More by this writer
- London 195 pop-up highlights some of London’s most underrepresented cuisines
- Neil Rankin x José Pizarro: A Delicious Collaboration
- Halo Burger New This Isn’t Chicken Nuggets And Deep-fried Magnum Ice Cream
- Selfridges’ Corner Restaurant Relaunches With New Generation U.S Chef And “Low And Slow” Menu
- Gingerline Presents Chambers