bubbledogs launch ‘El Diablo’
by Newsdesk - Wednesday July 27, 2016 12:07 pm
Chef Benno has designed ‘El Diablo’ (£7.50), a hot dog topped with Chorizo, Romesco and Pickled Wild Garlic, and finished with thinly sliced jalapeno, cilantro and green onion.
The full bubbledogs menu will continue to be available, as well as the American sides; Tots, Sweet potato fries, Coleslaw and in true bubbledogs style, a selection of hand-picked grower champagne.
bubbledogs’ founders Sandia Chang and James Knappett worked with Jonathan Benno whilst at the legendary Per Se in NYC. Their trans-Atlantic friendship will be further celebrated on the 23rd and 24th August as James Knappett joins forces with Chef Benno and his celebrated Pastry Chef at Lincoln Ristorante, Richard Capizzi for a guest chef dinner at Michelin-Starred Kitchen Table.
‘El Diablo’ will be available 1st – 31st August, 12pm – 4pm and 5.30pm – 11pm at the price of £7.50
70 Charlotte St, London W1T 4QG | 0207 637 7770
www.bubbledogs.co.uk | @bubbledogsuk
More by this writer
- Issho-Ni Chef’s Table Dining Experience. An Intimate Eight-Course Japanese Tasting Journey
- London’s newest food festival is serving up jam hot vibes
- Luxury Cotswolds hotel, Tewkesbury Park, to host extravagant three-day New Year’s celebration
- Christmas comes to P.F. Chang’s Asian Table
- Ice Ice Baby. South Place Hotel Warms Up With CIROC