Ketel One Vodka Oranje festive pop-up at Callooh Callay
by Newsdesk - Thursday December 7, 2017 12:12 pm
This December Ketel One will be popping up at Callooh Callay to launch their brand new flavour Ketel One Oranje.
'Upstairs' at Callooh Callay is an area which has been created to allow the expert bartenders to explore and experiment outside the standard cocktail menu.
Exclusively for this pop-up they have been challenged to create cocktails using ten key ingredients and an overarching theme as well as the New Ketel One Oranje Vodka which is infused with all natural essential oils from Valencia and Mandarin oranges meaning each creation will have it's own festive twist.
The pop up is available for walk-in guests on a first come first serve basis as well as having availability to book private tables in advance.
'Upstairs' at Callooh Callay
65 Rivington St,
More by this writer
- MOLO Introduces ‘The Seafood Special Series’
- London 195 pop-up highlights some of London’s most underrepresented cuisines
- Neil Rankin x José Pizarro: A Delicious Collaboration
- Halo Burger New This Isn’t Chicken Nuggets And Deep-fried Magnum Ice Cream
- Selfridges’ Corner Restaurant Relaunches With New Generation U.S Chef And “Low And Slow” Menu