Tom Kerridge To Launch A Series Of Ultimate Dining Experiences At The Shed
by Newsdesk - Wednesday February 15, 2017 11:02 am
The Shed is an intimate private dining space by Tom Kerridge and his team at The Hand & Flowers; situated on West Street in Marlow and is conveniently located close to the two-Michelin-starred pub.
Throughout 2017, The Shed will play host to a calendar of one-off culinary events and coming up in February and March will be West Country Week and The Dopamine Diet Book Week.
West Country Week (27th March – 31st March)
Culinary Greats: Peter Sanchez, Michael Wignall, Nathan Outlaw, Simon Hulstone and Paul Ainsworth join Tom to create a series of one-off theatrical dining experiences.
Truly unique, guests will be treated to a carefully created tasting menu designed by both Tom and each of the talented chefs taking part. Guests will be able to interact with the chefs as they are making dinner for them and get all their secret cooking tips. Dishes will be brimming with tasty and seasonal West Country produce and there will also be a selection of wines served throughout the evening to go with each course.
West Country Week chef evenings;
- 27th March - Peter Sanchez - Casamia, Bristol
- 28th March - Michael Wignall - Gidleigh Park, Chagford, Devon
- 29th March - Nathan Outlaw - Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall
- 30th March - Simon Hulstone - The Elephant, Torquay, Devon
- 31st March - Paul Ainsworth - Paul Ainsworth at Number 6, Padstow, Cornwall
Tickets cost £350 per person inclusive of VAT and The Shed can accommodate up to eight people for each event - perfect for four couples or a group of friends or family.
To celebrate the launch of the new book, Tom Kerridge’s Dopamine Diet, The Shed will also host a week of one-off lunches. Guests will watch recipes be brought to life by The Hand & Flowers’ team and of course get the chance to dig in afterwards. The dishes from the book feature ingredients that trigger the release of the 'happy hormone’ dopamine in the brain so guests will be in for a very enjoyable lunch indeed.
Costing £125 per person, the lunch will include a three-course meal and drinks.
Tom Kerridge’s Dopamine Diet - Published by Bloomsbury, 12 January 2017 £20.00 ∙ Hardback.
For more details on any events at The Shed or to make a booking, please contact Yasmin Black;
Tel: 0771 324 7702
More by this writer
- Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London reopening with ‘Summer in the Sky’ offers
- 100 Wardour St Reopens
- Be-stro, a modern French Bistro, brings classic French cuisine with an international twist to King’s Road, Chelsea
- Sea Containers Restaurant re-opens with champagne summer terrace and delivery service
- Chef John Burton Race launches Kickstarter campaign to publish inspiring new book.