Moyen Orient Afternoon Tea
by Newsdesk - Monday November 4, 2019 5:11 pm
Mamounia Lounge, the Middle Eastern restaurant and cocktail bar in the heart of Knightsbridge, is launching a brand new Moyen Orient Afternoon Tea – with the name playing on the restaurant’s Lebanese and Moroccan culinary inspiration.
The Moyen Orient Afternoon Tea features a selection of options, such as Ricotta sandwich with harissa and cucumber to Mille-feuille with crème pâtissière and Chocolate dipped madeleines with coconut.
The Moyen Orient Afternoon Tea is priced at £55 per person and guests can upgrade to the Champagne Cocktail option for £69.
● Herby salmon and cream cheese cone
● Confit chicken sandwich
● Ricotta sandwich with harissa and cucumber
● Harissa tuna Tunisian slider
● Cheese briouat
● Scones with clotted cream and pear jam
● Pistachio macaroons
● Mille-feuille with crème pâtissière
● Financier with chocolate ganache
● Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
● Panna cotta with raspberry sauce andalmond brittle
● Fruity profiteroles
● Chocolate dipped madeleines with coconut