Hot Stone reopens with new 14 course Omakase menu
by Newsdesk - Tuesday July 28, 2020 2:07 pm
Japanese steak and sushi bar Hot Stone will be taking guests on an authentic and indulgent culinary journey with a brand new Omakase menu this August.
Changing every week and curated by Executive Chef Padam Raj Rai, the unique menu will be made up of 14 courses, each pairing seafood, fish and Japanese Wagyu beef with an array of seasonal ingredients.
With just three sittings each evening at 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:30pm, with only four seats available, guests will enjoy 90 minutes of kobachi small plates, sushi, sashimi and desserts.
Chef Padam uses his 19 years of experience, having previously worked at Tsukiji within Mayfair’s Westbury Hotel, Nobu and Zuma, to prepare an array of fish, seafood and delicate dishes from the sushi counter.
Every seat is at the chef’s table with a bird’s eye view of all the theatre behind the pass and specialist sushi skills on show.
Paying homage to the ancient rituals of Japanese culture, the menu showcases traditional techniques and cooking alongside modern and innovative dishes served on beautiful handmade Japanese ceramics.
Expect hand dived scallops with truffle ponzu sauce, seared butterfish sashimi with Hamachi in green jalapeno sauce, quail’s egg with salmon ikura, Japanese Wagyu beef - often referred to as the caviar of meat - and Japanese wasabi, freshly grated for diners at the counter. The drinks menu will include a choice of Japanese whiskeys, sakes and wines.
For a limited time only, the Omakase menu is priced at £95pp (usually £150pp). To book, please call the restaurant on 020 3302 8226.
9 Chapel Market, The Angel, London, N1 9EZ
● Full payment of £95 per person is required to secure booking.
● Payment will not be refunded in case of no shows and late cancellations.
● Bookings of 2 is subjected to 72 hours cancellation policy and bookings above 2 is subjected to 1 week. Must email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel reservation.
● Minimum 2, Maximum 4 guests.
● Due to the nature of the set menu they may not be able to accommodate your dietary requirements, please email info@hotstonelondon for more info.
● T&Cs subject to change.