Real Food Festival - ticket offer
by Nick Harman - Thursday April 23, 2009 10:01 am
Imagine the amazing aromas and tastes from the most exciting and unique producers market ever created...where you can sample and buy fabulous food and drink direct from the people who produce it...
Highlights of this year’s show include:
• Over 400 Producers bringing you the best food and drink from across the UK and abroad – you won’t find this in your high street!
• Livestock – Meet Petal the Water Buffalo, see the Sheep Show, Rare Breed Pigs, Daisy the Cow and chickens.
• The UK’s Best Chefs in action - including Raymond Blanc, Willie Harcourt-Cooze, Giorgio Locatelli, Thomasina Miers and Fergus Henderson
• Barny Haughtons Bordeaux Quay Cookery School – Learn how to beat the credit crunch and still eat wonderful food
• The Real Food Debates – listen to passionate speakers like Zac Goldsmith, Patrick Holden, Joanna Blythman, Rosie Boycott and Graham Harvey debate the central issues around our food today.
• Growing Food with Garden Organic – A Kitchen Garden, with practical demonstrations on growing your own, composting and planting seeds.
• Education Area for kids – will include cookery lessons, demos of milking a cow, making butter and growing food
• And much much more
What's more, we have a very special ticket offer
BOOK NOW AND GET 2 TICKETS FOR JUST £20* (save up to a massive £16)!Plus Kids go FREE!'
VISIT www.realfoodfestival.co.uk OR CALL 0844 412 4642 - Quote FDIA09
*Booking fee applies and Limited offer last until 3rd May 2009
The Real Food Festival is passionate about food. Food that is produced by people who care about more than shelf-space and share-holders. People who believe that everyone should have access to high quality, healthy and delicious food. You'll find beef from cattle fed on grass, with the sunshine on their backs; muesli from cereals free of pesticides, grown on soil packed with a billion micronutrients; cordials distilled from real fruit grown in real orchards; and much, much more including chef demonstrations, livestock, cooking workshops and lively discussions. To bring you the very best line-up of produce that we could find, we choose our producers based on quality not ability to pay. To make things fair, we subsidise them which means that if they are good enough for the Real Food Festival, the cost of taking part doesn’t put them off taking part. We believe wholeheartedly in supporting these small producers to help them develop and grow their businesses so we can all keep enjoying some of the best food and drink in the world.