Arriba - Mexican Independence day ideas
by Nick Harman - Wednesday April 29, 2009 8:04 am
Great things come from Mexico and not all require a blue face mask!
Join Wahaca to celebrate Mexican Independence Day and the launch of their new Summer seasonal menu. On May 4th and 5th,Wahaca will be celebrating Mexican Independence Day by giving away a shot of Gran Centenario’s Blanco Tequila to every customer. With summer just around the corner the sweet fruits and pepper aroma of the tequila is the perfect way to toast both this Mexican day of festivities and our exciting new summer menu
Benito's Hat 2 for1 cocktails
Benito is home town of head chef, Felipe Fuentes Cruz, and it is after Benito Juarez, together with his sometimes extravagant taste in hats, that the restaurant is named.
They are celebrating this great day, and the people of Mexico, next week by unveiling a new bar to commemorate the occasion and are launching new cocktails (blending exciting summery flavours such as watermelon, apple juice and campari for a whole new generation of tequila based cocktails) to really get the festivities going. In the spirit of the Mexican outnumbered victory the new cocktails will be 2-for-1 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
More by this writer
- London 195 pop-up highlights some of London’s most underrepresented cuisines
- Neil Rankin x José Pizarro: A Delicious Collaboration
- Halo Burger New This Isn’t Chicken Nuggets And Deep-fried Magnum Ice Cream
- Selfridges’ Corner Restaurant Relaunches With New Generation U.S Chef And “Low And Slow” Menu
- Gingerline Presents Chambers