Food and Culture from BQ Brasserie
by Newsdesk - Monday January 17, 2011 3:36 pm
We all want to see more and do more come January. The weather’s a joke and weekends are confined to indoor activities. The clever people at Knightsbridge-based BQ Brasserie have come up with the bright idea of combining fabulous food in their relaxed eatery, with cultural enlightenment courtesy of the V&A.
Until 20 February they’ll be offering a unique package, which for £28.95 you can be wined, dined and see the fascinating exhibition Shadow Catchers: Camera-less photography. The exhibition displays unique and hauntingly beautiful pieces from acclaimed artists who have been creating ‘photos’ through alternate creative means. Making for a stunning show – and something to chat about over a three-course lunch or dinner at BQ Brasserie.
This is the perfect January offer, we all mean to see more of the wealth of exhibitions on offer and this provides the perfect excuse. To book a place either phone 0207 225 2107 or visit www.bqbrasserie.com
More by this writer
- Chef Patron, Tom Cenci and Adam White to launch new neighbourhood restaurant, Loyal Tavern
- MOLO Introduces ‘The Seafood Special Series’
- London 195 pop-up highlights some of London’s most underrepresented cuisines
- Neil Rankin x José Pizarro: A Delicious Collaboration
- Halo Burger New This Isn’t Chicken Nuggets And Deep-fried Magnum Ice Cream