Baked Camembert with Tracklements NEW Roasted Garlic & Salami Jam Recipe
New Special Edition Roasted Garlic & Salami Jam brings the taste of Summer to your table all year round. This unctuous jam is the latest Special Edition to join the award-winning range of Tracklements condiments.
Soft, buttery roasted garlic is mixed with gloriously rich, pan-fried British Salami from the magnificent boys at The Bath Pig, along with fresh chillies and slow cooked onions.
These beautiful ingredients combine to produce a concentrated gem of a relish. Thanks to its punchy flavour, a little goes a long way.
Ingredients (Serves 2-4)
250g whole camembert
1-2 tbsp dry vermouth
½ jar Tracklements Special Edition Roasted Garlic & Salami Jam
· Heat the oven to 200oC/ gas mark 6.
· Unwrap the camembert and put back in its box. Slash the top of the cheese and pour over the vermouth.
· Bake at the top of the oven for 10 mins and then take out and spread the Tracklements Garlic & Salami over the top.
· Bake for a further 10 mins until deliciously gooey and melted.
· Enjoy with crusty bread, gherkins and celery batons.
– Ends –
Tracklements Special Edition Roasted Garlic & Salami Jam, RRP £3.30, for 100g is available from good fine food delis and farm shops nationwide and online at https://www.tracklements.co.uk/seasonal-suggestions
For media enquiries, images and samples please contact:
Emma Pengelly or Lindsay Stewart at Fab Communications
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org 07765 094442