ChicP is a sustainable food brand producing nutritious Hummus and Veggie Bites, inspired by the quintessential flavours from the English garden.
Founded on a passionate commitment to reduce food waste and eating healthier food, ChicP products are Vegan, Gluten-Free and 100% natural.
- 1 cauliflower
- 500g sprouts
- 2 beetroots (washed and chopped into wedges)
- 2 pots of ChicP carrot, ginger & Turmeric hummus
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs turmeric
- Handful of nigella seeds
- Olive oil
- S & P
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and place on a baking tray. Pour over the turmeric
- Prepare the beetroot and put the sprouts and beetroot onto another baking tray. Lightly pour over some olive oil and season.
- Place into the oven to roast for 45 minutes.
- While the veg is cooking, mix the tahini with the lemon juice and 1 tbs of cold water. Mix thoroughly until you have a light paste. Add more water if it gets to thick.
- When the veg is cooked, plate up the hummus to create a nice base – half a pot for each plate. Top with the veg and the tahini dressing.