Borough Market’s Ted’s Veg has created this Middle-Eastern inspired cauliflower dish that is sure to spice up your Sunday roast and give your tasters something different. Using fragrant cauliflower with Colman’s English Mustard, combined with crunchy toasted almonds, it is a hearty and satisfying side that will be a real crowd pleaser.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Colman’s English Mustard 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Za’atar
- 1 whole head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 100g almonds, roughly choppedÃ¢â‚¬Â¨
- Handful of pomegranate seeds to serve (optional)
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C or Gas Mark 4. Mix together olive oil, Colman’s English Mustard, garlic and Za’atar in a bowl to make a paste.
- In a medium sized casserole dish toss the florets in a roasting dish with the olive oil spice mix and arrange in one even layer.
- 1 whole head of cauliflower, separated into florets 100g almonds, roughly chopped Handful of pomegranate seeds to serve (optional) Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Bake for 20 minutes, add almonds and bake for a further 15 minutes or until ingredients are golden and cauliflower is just tender.
- Serve, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds. Season to taste.