Set in the historic St Thomas Church in the heart of London Bridge, Duddell’s London showcases authentic Cantonese dishes and hand-crafted dim sum.
Following from its two Michelin-starred counterpart in Hong Kong, Duddell’s London offers a more relaxed take on Cantonese cuisine, featuring both recognized and reinterpreted classics, as well as Duddell’s signature dim sum symphony which is more delicate and intricate than traditional dim sum and showcases the team’s folding prowess.
Heading up the kitchen at Duddell’s in London is Chef Daren Liew who was previously Executive Sous Chef with the Hakkasan Group.
The menu highlights the skill behind processes such as steaming and stir-frying, focusing on dishes that use minimal ingredients
- Ying Yang Prawn with Citrus Dressing
- Smoked Black Angus Ribs with Red Wine Soy and Baby Peach
- Truffle Chargrilled Black Cod with Chinese-Aged Vinegar, Lily Bulb and Nameko Mushroom
- Guandong Crispy Salted Chicken
- 12 Hours XO Beef Shin with Sea Vegetables
- Barbequed Iberico Pork with Honey Glazed Soy Bean
Duddell’s London also features a destination bar and a mezzanine level offers a semi private dining space overlooking the restaurant.
St Thomas StreetSouthwarkLondonSE1 9RY