Celebrate the ancient Hindu festival of colour Holi this March at Indo-Chinese restaurant Fatt Pundittwith their exclusive multicoloured Ã¢â‚¬ËœHoli Momo!’ platter and colourful cocktails.
Available for one week, from Monday 9th – Saturday 14th March, the’Holi Momo!’ platter offers you the full selection of their iconic momos, for £18.
- Includes x 2 of each of the Green, Pink, Yellow and White:
- Green: Mix Vegetable Momo – spinach, mushroom, courgette + tofu
- Yellow: Chicken Momo – soy, garlic, spring onions
- Pink: Kid Goat Momo – garam masala, cardamom, ginger + garlic
- White: Beef Momo – leeks, red chilli, coriander
Inspired by the fruit vendors of India, where they serve fresh fruit cut with spices and salts, the vibrant selection of cocktails are the perfect accompaniment, all of which you can enjoy supercharged with spirits, or alcohol-free:
- Kalah Kattah Mojito – blackcurrant, black salt, rum
- Guava Chilli Sour – Himalayan salt, red chilli, guava, tequila
- Mango Schezuan Rush – Alphonso mango, Szechuan syrup, vodka
Fatt Pundit brings a taste of Tangra to Soho, with their unique cuisine invented when the Hakka people migrated to India from the Chinese province of Canton, bringing with them their culinary treasures. Incorporating Chinese cooking techniques with the spices of India to create something both new yet familiar. www.fattpundit.co.uk