Cyprus Tourism Organisation Launches Pop-Up for One Week Only
This November, for one week only, there’ll be a new pop-up restaurant with halloumi in every course on the menu. It’s been launched by the Cyprus Tourism Organisation (CTO) as a way of showcasing their national cheese and encourage people to visit the island.
In partnership with 100 Hoxton, the restaurant will open for one week only on Monday 13th November. The menu created especially for the event by Executive Chef Francis Puyat, is made up of an selection of halloumi-inspired dishes including:
- Halloumi and cauliflower fritters with a lime pickle yoghurt (£6)
- A fresh grilled courgette and halloumi salad with fennel, pine nuts, harissa, honey & lemon (£7)
- A chargrilled halloumi flatbread with butternut & dukkah spices (£6)
- Crumbed halloumi fingers with a tomato chilli jam (£6) and to finish off halloumi ice cream (£5)
- Diners can also choose one of two Cypriot inspired cocktails by Mixologist Chad Canning formerly of Nopi: a harissa Bloody Mary (£8) or a Cilantro & Ginger Martini (£8).
Diners will be able to try each dish individually or opt for the full tasting experience with every item on a sharing platter for two people, priced at £26.
Diners can book for dinner from Monday to Friday 5-10pm, plus brunch on Saturday and Sunday 11am-3pm, before it ends on 19th November.
To make a booking, visit www.100restaurants.co.uk/100-hoxton-reservations/