A tricked-out BBQ joint on wheels, The Bare Bones Bus will serve up taster plates from Ben Spalding and exclusive off-menu dishes from London restaurants and street food vendors including Holy F**k Rib Meat Rolls from Mark Gevaux (A.K.A Rib Man), a Trio of Chicken from Haggerston s Clutch, miniature twists on Bleecker’s award-winning Bleecker Black, tender meat from Foxlow and a variety of meaty balls from The Bowler Meatballs.
The double deck, half-open top bus has been completely transformed into a haven for any meat lover, featuring dining booths, a large Primo XL400 Grill manned by former Aqua Shard and Jon Salt Exec Chef, Ben Spalding and a downstairs craft beer bar from Gipsy Hill Brewing who will be on hand to pair up all the dishes .
Meat-loving Londoners can hop aboard the Bare Bones Bus by booking one of eight tours on the 4rd, 5th, 11th and 12th February. The £30’taster-ticket’ will provide each guest with x4 taster plates smoked on-board by Ben Spalding, off-menu dishes at each stop (RibMan, Clutch, Bleecker, The Bowler Meatballs and Foxlow), x4 Gipsy Hill Brewing Beers and live Q&As with the folk behind the flavour.
Ben and the Bare Bones team will also be smoking-up some tasty meats for eagle-eyed passers-by. Flavour-fans that use the hashtag #MLBBT or flag down the bus will also be offered a lip-smacking reward straight from the Primo Grill.
TICKETS ON SALE FROM8am 10th JANUARY 2017 – TO BOOK YOUR SPACE ON THE BARE BONES TOUR VISIT:
@MeatLust www.meatlust.com #MLBBT
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE BARE BONES TOUR AND MEAT LUST SAUCES PLEASE HEAD TO:
- Tour One Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 4th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2pm-5pm
- Tour Two Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 4th February – 6pm-9pm
- Tour Three Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5pm
- Tour Four Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 6pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9pm
- Tour Five Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5pm
- Tour Six Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 6pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9pm
- Tour Seven Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 12th February Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2pm Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5pm
- Tour Eight Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 12th February – 6pm-9pm