The Institut del Cava, the Spanish association for Cava producers, has teamed up with twenty Gastropubs across London to offer drinkers and diners the opportunity to purchase two glasses of Cava for the price of one.
Commencing on 22nd May, this month-long promotion gives Londoners the opportunity to sample the diversity of Cava with or without food against a backdrop of pleasant surroundings, a relaxed ambience and great menus – and it’s just in time for summer!
Cava has immense variety to suit everyone’s taste, and pairs well with food from salads through to desserts. Sample a chilled glass of Cava (or two) on a sunny afternoon or after a hard day’s work at one of the following Gastropubs:
1. The King’s Head – 1 The Green, N21
2. The Bull – 13 North Hill N6
3. The Lord Palmerston – 33 Dartmouth, Park Hill, NW5 1HU
4. The Albion – 10 Thornhill Rd N1
5. The Charles Lamb – 16 Elia Dt N1
6. The Castle – 54 Pentonville Road, N1
7. The House – 63 to 69 Canonbury Rd, N1
8. The William IV – 7 Shepherdess Walk N1
9. The Coach & Horses – 26 to 28 Ray Street, EC1
10. The Crown – 223 Grove Road, E3
11. Ealing Park Tavern – 222 South Ealing Road W5
12. The Eagle – 215 Askew Road, W12
13. The Rye Hotel – 31 Peckham Rye SE15
14. The Brown Dog – 28 Cross Street, Barnes SW13
15. The Coat & Badge – 8 Lacy Road, SW15
16. The Fentiman Arms – 64 Fentiman Road, SW8
17. The Garrison – 99 to 101 Bermondsey Street, SE1
18. The Phoenix – 14 Palace Street, SW1E
19. The Ship – 41 Jew’s Row SW18
20. The Crown – 46 Plaistow Lane, BR1
The Gastropub Promotion is part of ‘Cava Pasion’, which is a three-year EU and Spanish Government backed campaign to increase awareness of the range, high quality and complex variety of Cava now being produced and how well they go with food. For more information on the Institut del Cava, visit: www.institutdelcava.com.