Whitley Neill, the UK’s number one premium gin brand* has late summer spritz cocktails, featuring its leading range of gins, including its alcohol free variations.
Each of these recipes are ideal for enjoying with friends, either at an Indian summer evening BBQ, or for those aperitivo moments. Whether looking for something fresh and fruity, a refreshing citrus serve, or a twist on a classic.
The Whitley Neill Gin range includes 17 artisanal gins, including the best-selling Whitley Neill Rhubarb and Ginger Gin, Whitley Neill Original London Dry, Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin and Whitley Neill Raspberry Gin.
Whitley Neill Gin is distilled at the multi-awarding-winning City of London Distillery, making it the only gin brands to be distilled within the Square Mile.
Whitley Neill Summer Spritz Recipes:
Whitley Neill Hugo Spritz Ice Lollies
those looking for an ice cold cooler to counter the heatwave
- X 2 limes (12 wedges)
- Handful of mint leaves
- 75ml gin
- 75ml prosecco (optional)
- 50ml elderflower cordial
- 125ml soda water
- Use a six-lolly mould and place your lime and mint leaves into the mould.
- Stir the gin, prosecco, elderflower cordial and soda water into a jug (stir until the soda dissolves). Pour into the moulds and leave to freeze for minimum four hours (overnight if possible).
those wanting to sample the spritz serve of the late summer
- 50ml Whitley Neill Distiller’s Cut Gin
- 50 ml Prosecco
- 25ml Soda water
- 15ml Elderflower cordial
- Garnish: Mint and cucumber
Add 50ml Distiller’s Cut Gin and 15ml Elderflower cordial to a glass filled with cubed ice. Top with 50ml of Prosecco, 25ml of Soda water, cucumber and mint.
For those wanting a fruity delight
Including 0.0% alternative serve
- 50ml Whitley Neill Raspberry Gin / 50ml Whitley Neill Raspberry 0.0
- 50ml Soda water or lemonade / 75ml Soda water or lemonade
- 25ml Prosecco / omit Prosecco
- Garnish: Fresh raspberries and a mint sprig
Add 50ml Whitley Neill Raspberry gin to a glass over ice, pour in 50ml lemonade or soda water before topping with 25ml prosecco. Stir through mint and raspberries.
BLOOD ORANGE SPRITZ
For the aperitivo moment
- 50ml Whitley Neill Blood Orange
- 50ml Soda water or lemonade
- 25ml Prosecco
- Garnish: Blood orange slice
Add 50ml Whitley Neill Blood Orange gin to a glass over ice, pour in 50ml lemonade or soda water before topping with 25ml prosecco. Garnish with blood orange slices.