Enokitake mushrooms taste delcious and are an indispensable part of Asian cuisine. Here they meet up with delicate soft shell crab and are are wrapped in rice paper to make perfect bites..
Dpping them in sauce turns them into an exciting appertiser.
For an authentic Fusion & Asian cooking experience in your own home, you can buy WORLDFOODS sauces direct
All Foodepedia readers can take advantage of an EXCLUSIVE free shipping code on all products, please use: V2T9QF63
- 2 soft Shell Crab
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup breadcrumb
- ½ cup oil for frying
- 4 rice paper
- 1 cup enoki mushroom
- 4 mizuna
- 4 large green coral salad leaves
- 1 red chili (cut into long stripe)
WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce
WORLDFOODS Chinese Ginger Garlic Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Cut the crab into long small pieces. Roll them with flour and dip in beaten egg, and roll on breadcrumb again.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and deep fry the crab until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut the round rice paper into a semicircle, soak and soften it in a bowl of clean water.
- Put the crab along with the salad leaves and fresh enoki and roll them tightly.
- Serve with WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce or WORLDFOODS Chinese Ginger Garlic Chilli Dipping Sauce.
Recipe by Chef Phol Tantasathien