Cooking time: 15-20 minutes, Makes: 8
6 x 25x24cm sheets filo pastry
4tbsps Bottlegreen Blackberry and Russet Apple Cordial
Juice of 1 clementine
1. Preheat oven to 200c, 400f, gas mark 6. Place the spinach in a large pan with a little water, wilt for a few minutes, drain and squeeze out any juice. Chop finely.
2. Place in a bowl, cut the Stilton into small cubes and add with the roughly chopped walnuts, mix together.
3. Melt the butter. Brush a sheet of filo lightly with the melted butter, top with another piece of filo and brush again, repeat with a third sheet. Cut into 4.
4. Place teaspoonfuls of the spinach mixture into the centre of each parcel, brush with a little butter, draw up and twist carefully to secure the top of each of the parcels, brush with butter and place on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining 3 filo sheets. Cook for approx 10-15 minutes until golden. Tie with the chives if using.
5. To make the sauce, place the Cordial and clementine juice in a small pan, boil for several minutes until reduced and thickened slightly. Serve with the parcels as a dipping sauce.