Made with the Ã¢â‚¬Å“king of tubersÃ¢â‚¬Â, this is one of the most sumptuous dishes in Piedmontese cuisine.
350g soft wheat flour (type Ã¢â‚¬Å“00Ã¢â‚¬Â)
2 egg yolks
3 sage leaves
White Alba Truffle
- Place the flour of a pastry boad, make a well in the middle, and pour the egg yolks into the well with a pinch of salt.
- Carefully yet briskly knead the dough and leave to rest for fifteen minutes. Roll out into a very thin sheet with a rollling pin or with a pasta or pastry machine, leave it to dry slightly, but do not let it dry out completley.
- Roll up the dough and use a sharp knife to cut it into very thin strips to make the tajarin (tagliolini).
- Cook the trips in a generous amout of salted water for two minutes and dress with melted butter and sage .
- Once the pasta is served at the table, sprinkle with grated Paraigiano Reggiano cheese and top with a little freshly grated white truffle.