Dirty Martini is celebrating their favourite season by debuting their new limited edition cocktail: The Chelsea Tea Party, inspired by The Chelsea Flower Show.
The floral, seasonal cocktail pairs the fresh taste of Silent Pool Gin with fresh lime juice, dried lavender, Briottet Liqueur de Coquelicot de Nemours (Poppy) with the unique addition of homemade Honey and Chamomile Tea Syrup that infuses the cocktail with a sweet aroma.
The cocktail embodies the fruits of spring with delicious Fee Brothers Peach Bitters, Briottet CrÃƒÂ¨me de Fraise de Bois and fresh muddled strawberry and cucumber that are perfectly balanced with revitalising fresh mint.
The Chelsea Tea Party cocktail is topped off with champagne foam which adds the perfect touch of elegance to the cocktail. It is then garnished with a delicate sprig of Baby’s Breath which creates a floral scent with a light dusting of raspberry powder, adding pops of berry flavour. Finally, it’s placed in a glass tea cup and saucer and served with a tea spoon so that you can get every last drop of the exquisite champagne foam.
So if you’re looking to continue the fun after The Chelsea Flower Show (23rd May Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 27th May), Dirty Martini is the perfect place to experience the taste of spring.
The Chelsea Tea Party is the first cocktail to be designed by Dirty Martini’s brand new cocktail crafters, the Dirty Designers
The limited-edition cocktail will be exclusively available at the Covent Garden and Hanover Square locations until Sunday 25th June and will be priced at £8. Or why not try making your own
The Chelsea Tea Party
- 30ml Silent Pool Gin
- 15ml Briottet CrÃƒÂ¨me de Fraise de Bois
- 5ml Briottet Liqueur de Coquelicot de Nemours (Poppy)
- 20ml Homemade Honey & Chamomile Tea Syrup
- 10ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes of Fee Brothers Peach Bitters
- ½ Fresh Strawberry
- 1 Sprig Dried Lavender
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
- 1 Slice of Fresh Cucumber
- Champagne Foam
- Raspberry Powder
- Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila)
- Add ½ a fresh strawberry, 1 slice of fresh cucumber, 1 sprig of fresh mint and a sprig of dried lavender to the base of your Boston tin and muddle.
- Add all remaining liquid ingredients to tin.
- Add cubed ice to tin and shake well to combine.
- Double strain into Glass Teacup.
- Layer Champagne foam over surface of the drink.
- Lightly dust with raspberry powder.
- Clip Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila) to the glass rim by the tea cup handle.
- Serve on glass saucer with teaspoon.