To showcase the #CoolNotCold destinations that Air Canada flies to around the world, the airline is launching the’Poutinerie by Air Canada’ in London’s Old Spitalfields Market, offering a gourmet Poutine menu with some extra special global twists.
Building on the success of last year’s London pop-up, this year’s Poutinerie by Air Canada will offer variations of the dish based on its global flight routes including the Hawaiian Loco Moco Poutine Poke made up of fries, seared salmon, boiled egg, scallion, crispy pineapple and sesame ginger miso mayo, alongside Cancun’s Mayan Enchilada (VN) made up of sweet potato fries, corn chips, red enchilada sauce and avocado cilantro dressing.
The Poutinerie includes a covered outdoor area to enjoy dishes with a selection of Canadian beer and wine. As well as enjoy the sensation of being on board an Air Canada flight through a virtial reality experience at the Poutinerie.
Visitors have a chance to win Air Canada flights with any Poutine purchase. Two economy flights are on offer every day to any destination Air Canada flies to within its network of over 200 #CoolNotCold destinations on six continents including Cancun and Melbourne.
Proceeds from the Air Canada Poutinerie will support Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity.
Poutinerie by Air Canada at Old Spitalfields Market is open Wednesday 10th – Sunday 14th October 2018 from 12pm until 3.30pm and 5.30pm to 10.30pm daily.
Poutine costs range from £6-8 depending on choice of dish.
· Calgary’s Rodeo Stampede: Fries, ox cheek, corn cob, Sylvan Star gouda and maple BBQ gravy
· Montreal’s Classic Poutine: Fries, cheese curds and gravy
· Las Vegas’ The Strip: Fries, golden chicken nuggets, lettuce and wedge and caesar dressing with a poker chip skewer
· Palm Springs’ Riders (V): Fries, buffalo wing sauce, scallion, blue cheese and sagebush powder
· Miami’s Mojo Pork, Pickles & Swiss: Fries, mojo pork, melted Swiss cheese and dill pickles
· Hawaiian Loco Moco Poutine Poke: Fries, seared salmon, boiled egg, scallion, crispy pineapple and sesame ginger miso mayo
· San Diego’s Carne Asada: Sweet potato fries, grilled steak, guac and cotija cheese
· Mebourne’s Prawn Star Chips: Fries, Aussie BBQ prawn and chilli cocktail and ginger slaw
· San Jose’s ChicharrÃƒÂ³n: Sweet potato fries, curd, fried pork and black bean gravy
· Cancun’s Spring Break Mole: Sweet potato fries, stout mole gravy and queso fresco
· Cancun’s Mayan Enchilada (VN): Sweet potato fries, corn chips, red enchilada sauce and avocado cilantro dressing